Get results that transform from a top accounting and business consulting firm
As needs arise in an ever-changing business environment, you need the resources of a firm with a broad array of resources.
At Wipfli, a top 20 national firm, we’re proud to give our clients the value and experience of a diverse firm that specializes in a wide range of services and industries.
With assurance, accounting, tax and consulting services customized to your needs, Wipfli helps you overcome challenges, achieve your goals and plan for future success.
Specialized services in the Bedford area
Our associates focus on specific areas to be able to provide in-depth knowledge and industry-specific solutions. Some of the industries our Bedford accountants and business consultants specialize in include construction, dealerships, financial services, manufacturing and distribution, and nonprofits.
Our Bedford office has been recognized for the following:
- Best Accounting Firm in New Hampshire for the ninth straight year in 2019
- 2019 New Hampshire Society of CPAs Distinguished Service Award
We are invested in the communities where we work and live, and are involved with the following organizations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- AICPA Employee Benefit Audit Quality Center
- Business and Industry Association of New Hampshire
- Granite Pathways
- Greater Dover Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce
- NeighborWorks Southern New Hampshire
- New Hampshire Center for Nonprofits
- New Hampshire Charitable Foundation
- New Hampshire Estate Planning Council
- New Hampshire Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New Hampshire Tech Alliance
- New Hampshire Women’s Foundation
- Queen City Rotary Club
- The Chamber Collaborative of Greater Portsmouth
- The Mental Health Center of Greater Manchester
Now’s Your Time to Shine: How to Capture and Tell Your Story
Live Webinar - 5/26/2020 11:00:00 AM
The Paycheck Protection Program: Business implications of the loan forgiveness plan for today and beyond
Live Webinar - 5/27/2020 10:00:00 AM
Webinar: Returning to Work in Uncertain Times
Live Webinar - 5/28/2020 12:00:00 PM