Doug Mueller, CPA
Doug Mueller is a leading business advisor for corporate and emerging tax issues. He provides high-level tax planning and consulting for high-net-worth individuals, business owners and their related businesses across a range of industries including real estate, construction, technology, healthcare, professional services and manufacturing. Doug keeps clients and associates informed about emerging tax and economic issues by providing technical interpretation and advice on implementing changes in tax law. His passion for knowledge sharing and commitment to self-learning are highlighted in the speaking engagements and lectures he gives throughout the year to local, regional and national audiences.
As an entrepreneur, Doug was a co-founder of Mueller Prost and has been providing leadership in St. Louis over the last 30 years.
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional memberships and activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MOCPA) – Member
- Allinial Global’s Tax Strategies Task Force – Chairman
- Construction Forum St. Louis – Advisory board member
- Lindenwood University, St. Charles – Board member
- University of Missouri-St. Louis’s Planned Giving Advisory Committee – Member