MaryPat Davitz, CPA, CITP
MaryPat focuses on employee benefits/ERISA and system and organization controls (SOC) specialty services and is responsible for signing reports for audit, attest and consulting engagements. Her experience includes risk assessment services, compliance and regulatory reporting services, internal control reporting and assessments, and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance.
MaryPat is a licensed CPA in Missouri and Illinois, with over 25 years of public accounting experience in performing audits, reviews, compilations and other attest and non-attest services for privately held businesses, public companies, not-for-profit organizations and start-ups. Her clients include healthcare organizations, manufacturers, financial services and lenders, service providers, commercial real estate entities, construction companies, charitable organizations and employee benefit plans. MaryPat is experienced in the audit, compliance and reporting requirements of PCAOB, GAAS, HUD, DOL, FINRA and other regulatory agencies.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Information Technology Professional
Professional memberships and activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MOCPA) – Member
- AICPA Peer Review Program – Peer reviewer
- MOCPA Technical Issues Group – Member
- MOCPA Information Management and Technology Assurance Committee – Member
- Allinial Global’s National Employee Benefit Plan Technical Advisor Group – Member