Inga M. Arendt, CPA
Inga Arendt, partner at Wipfli, is passionate about innovation and business transformation. She uses that passion to lead complex client-focused, multi-disciplinary transformation efforts across the firm. Inga leverages her extensive experience in business strategy, new product and market development, technology, process design and improvement, and more to accelerate client growth and satisfaction while increasing efficiency. She anticipates the future, creates and takes ideas, and turns them into reality.
Inga’s prior experience includes building and leading a turn-key financial accounting outsourcing solution and team to connect clients with hassle-free, high quality accounting services. She has also served as leader to the Financial & Operational System team, which guides clients through the possibilities technology platforms bring to their finance, accounting, and operational processes. Throughout her career, Inga has partnered with closely-held business clients to ensure they receive the consulting, accounting and tax services that allow them to reach their goals.
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA) - Member
- Management Women - Member
- YWCA Green Bay-De Pere - Finance Committee member (previous board member)
- CASA of Brown County - Advisory Council member
- Greater Green Bay Chamber of Commerce – Board Treasurer
ServicesAudit and Accounting
Areas of Focus
- Innovative business solutions
- New product development
- New market development
- Business advisory services
- Strategic planning
EducationUniversity of Wisconsin-Green Bay
- Bachelor of science degree in accounting - Graduated magna cum laude
The true test of your FP&A capabilities
Jun 09, 2020
Does Your Back Office Come With Hidden Costs?
May 31, 2018
Is Your Back Office Working For You or Against You?
Apr 07, 2016