Adam B. Baker, CFSA, CAMS
Adam Baker is an internal audit manager in Wipfli LLP’s financial institutions practice. Utilizing more than 10 years of banking experience, he works with a variety of financial institutions performing internal audits, evaluating operating controls and internal policies. Adam also assists clients with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) compliance.
- Certified Financial Services Auditor
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist
Professional Memberships and Activities
- The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) - Member
Areas of Focus
- Internal audit examinations
- BSA compliance
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) audits
- Financial statement audits
EducationUniversity of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
- Bachelor of business administration degree
How are those ‘other’ high-risk customers doing?
Oct 31, 2019
Does Your BSA/AML Risk Assessment Cover the Bases?
Nov 04, 2018