Adam B. Baker, CFSA, CAMS
Utilizing more than 15 years of banking experience, Adam Baker is a senior manager in the financialservices practice. He works with a number of financial institutions performing risk-based internal audits, evaluating internal controls and adherence to internal policies. In addition, Adam provides Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) examination and Automated Surveillance Monitoring validation services to help financial institutions stay in compliance and strengthen their BSA programs.
- Certified Financial Services Auditor
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist
Professional Memberships and Activities
- The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) – Member
- Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists
Areas of Focus
- Internal audit examinations
- BSA compliance
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) audits
- Financial statement audits
EducationUniversity of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
- Bachelor of business administration degree
How are those ‘other’ high-risk customers doing?
Oct 31, 2019
Does Your BSA/AML Risk Assessment Cover the Bases?
Nov 04, 2018