Brian Blaha, CPA
Growth Partner and Industry Leader
Brian Blaha is the growth partner on the firm’s leadership team, responsible for the oversight of growth strategy and its execution across the firm. As growth partner, his goals are to focus and prioritize firm growth, drive digital transformation, and align market needs with services and solutions. Before becoming growth partner, Brian was partner in charge of Wipfli’s Westchester office and the Chicago market leader.
In addition to firm responsibilities, Brian has client relationship executive roles, specializing in providing services to financial institutions.
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS) - Board member
- Allinial Global - Strategic planning committee
- Economic Club of Chicago - Member
- Banking CPAs - Member and past president
- Financial Managers Society (FMS) - Member
- St. Michael School, Wheaton, Illinois - Board president