John E. Hemming, CPA
As a partner in Wipfli LLP’s nonprofit and government practice, John Hemming oversees audit engagements and consulting opportunities, as well as works with clients to maintain compliance with laws and regulations. With over 20 years of experience, he has assisted large and small nonprofit organizations in fulfilling their mission. In addition, John performs live training throughout the year on topics such as internal controls, Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Uniform Guidance compliance, financial statement understanding, and Head Start in-kind.
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Leadership Greater Madison - Class #15
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA) - Member
- Foundation for Madison Public Schools - Board treasurer