Gary Shutan, CPA, MBA
Lower Great Lakes Regional Leader
Gary Shutan is a partner in Wipfli LLP’s manufacturing and distribution practice, focused on providing audit and accounting, operational issues, strategic planning, and tax services. With more than 25 years of experience, he has worked with hundreds of businesses and their owners in a variety of industries. Gary has developed a deep understanding of the financial, operational, and strategic issues that company owners face, as well as how their personal finances are interconnected. He builds strong relationships with clients and has an outstanding ability to help them identify opportunities, address challenges, and take steps to achieve their goals.
In addition to assisting clients, Gary also has a leadership role within the firm as the market leader of the Chicago North - Northbrook office.
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS) - Member
ServicesAudit and Accounting
Areas of Focus
- Audit and accounting services
- Strategic planning
- Tax planning and consulting
- Real estate
- Bachelor of science degree in accounting
- Master of business administration degree in production and operations management