Wipfli wins eight Hermes Creative Awards
Tuesday, May 2, 2023
Wipfli, a top 20 advisory and accounting firm, has received five platinum awards and three gold awards from the Hermes Creative Awards for a range of external communications and its advertising campaign.
The Hermes Creative Awards, administered by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP), honors “the messengers and creators of the information revolution.” Every year the judges review and evaluate the creative industry’s best publications, branding collateral, websites, videos, advertising, marketing and communication programs.
“Our goal with all our marketing and communications is to deliver value to our clients,” said Wipfli Chief Marketing Officer Paul Leroue. “Our marketing team members are committed to meeting and exceeding our audiences’ expectations every day. I admire their commitment to excellence and affirming our brand in creative, compelling ways.”
The team won the following awards:
- Advertising campaign (enterprise and industry ads): Perspective changes everything
- Research report: The state of rural healthcare report
- Corporate image video: Perspective changes everything
- Web content writing: Living our values by Wendy Cole
- White paper writing: 30 tips in 30 days by Autumn Lewis
- E-book: “30 tips in 30 days”
- Corporate image: Deepening connections, FY2022 annual report
- Blog overall: Living our values
AMCP reviews work solely on its own quality, creativity and resourcefulness. Judges base their decisions on learned perceptions of creative excellence rather than entrants’ explanations of their entries. Established in 1995, AMCP is one of the largest and oldest third-party evaluators of creative work in the world.
The 17th annual Hermes Creative Awards follow strict criteria and are coveted among marketing professionals, advertising agencies, media conglomerates and Fortune 500 companies.
This year’s results surpass 2022’s Hermes totals when Wipfli earned four platinum, one gold and one honorable mention.