Andrea Sodahl is an experienced business professional, concentrating her focus in human resources (HR) and organizational development consulting services. Her analytical and technical expertise has earned her the reputation of being a valuable resource to clients and internal Wipfli teams. Andrea has provided HR consulting services to a variety of industries and has particular expertise in providing support and service to financial institutions.
Andrea’s thoughtful and intentional approach to problem solving, combined with her passion, logic, and technical skills, makes her a valuable asset on any project. She excels in finding unique client solutions by combining best practice concepts with the specific needs and circumstances of each client. Andrea adds value to client engagements and Wipfli’s HR consulting practice by finding innovative ways to streamline processes and add efficiencies to everyday tasks. The tools and deliverables she develops are comprehensive and client friendly.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Twin Cities Compensation Network (TCCN) - Member
- World at Work - Member
ServicesBusiness consulting services
Areas of Focus
- Compensation system design - Base, incentive, sales and executive
- Succession planning and talent assessment
- Performance management systems
- Organizational development
EducationNorth Dakota State University
- Bachelor of science degree in business administration - Graduated summa cum laude
- Master of business administration degree - Graduated summa cum laude