Austin Lentz, CISA, CCSFP, CISM
As a manager in Wipfli’s risk advisory services practice, Austin Lentz performs a variety of functions in internal controls, information technology (IT), and information security. He performs technology auditing in all areas of IT-related controls, including IT department organization and administration, daily operations, software change management, logical security, and physical security. Austin regularly performs System and Organization Controls (SOC) 1 and SOC 2 examinations, IT general control reviews, information risk assessments, and consulting for clients in a wide variety of industries including financial institutions, third-party data processors, data centers, and more.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Cloud Security Knowledge Practitioner (CCSK
Professional memberships and activities
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) - Member
Areas of Focus
- SOC 1 and SOC 2 examinations
- IT general controls reviews
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and FDICIA IT audits
- IT risk assessments
- HITRUST assessments
EducationUniversity of Wisconsin-Madison
- Bachelor of business administration degree in information systems
Can SOC audit controls change within the period?
Apr 22, 2020
What will my first SOC audit be like?
Sep 27, 2019