Tracy L. Blattner
Senior Manager, Health Care Practice
Leveraging more than 24 years of public accounting experience, Tracy Blattner successfully steps into the roles of interim controller and business services director for health care clients who need to bridge the gap between former and future hired staff. Clients appreciate her ability to seamlessly fill these roles, as well as her skill in implementing and improving internal controls.
Tracy has earned advanced certification as a QuickBooks® Certified ProAdvisor. She has been working with QuickBooks® software since 1999 and provides clients with QuickBooks support in addition to accounting services, locally, virtually and abroad.
- QuickBooks® Certified ProAdvisor
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Raptor Education Group Inc. - Volunteer and annual fundraiser event coordinator
- Walleyes For Tomorrow, Fox Valley Chapter - Current public relations chair and former assistant treasurer
- Leadership Fox Cities - Graduate
- Mid-Day Women’s Alliance - Past member who filled the following roles of finance chair, board member, mentor, and welcome committee chair
- Executive Women’s Golf Association, Fox Cities/Green Bay Chapter - Past member
- Active community volunteer