Get results that transform from a top accounting and business consulting firm
As needs arise in an ever-changing business environment, you need the resources of a firm with a broad array of resources.
At Wipfli, a top 20 national firm, we’re proud to give our clients the value and experience of a diverse firm that specializes in a wide range of services and industries.
With assurance, accounting, tax and consulting services customized to your needs, Wipfli helps you overcome challenges, achieve your goals and plan for future success.
Specialized services in the Green Bay area
Our associates focus on specific areas to be able to provide in-depth knowledge and industry-specific solutions. Some of the industries our Green Bay accountants and business consultants specialize in include construction, dealerships, distribution, financial institutions, financial services, governments, healthcare, manufacturing, nonprofits, private equity and real estate.
Our Green Bay office has been recognized for the following:
- Weyenberg Prize for Business Excellence (UW-Green Bay – inaugural award 2017)
- Greater Green Bay Chamber of Commerce’s 2016 Next Generation Best Place to Work Award
We are invested in the communities where we work and live, and are involved with the following organizations:
- American Seniors Housing Association
- Boys & Girls Club Green Bay
- Brown County Home Builders Association
- CFMA - Construction Financial Management Association
- De Pere Chamber of Commerce
- Family Services of Northeast WI
- Festival Foods Turkey Trot
- Financial Executives International
- Greater Green Bay Chamber of Commerce
- Green Bay Optimist Club
- Howard Suamico Business & Professional Organization
- New Construction Alliance
- New North, Inc.
- New Manufacturing Alliance
- The Bellin Health Foundation
- United Way of Brown County
- UW Green Bay Foundation
- Wisconsin Automobile & Truck
- Wisconsin Hospital Association
- Women’s Fund of Greater Green Bay
Proud accounting firm to the Green Bay Packers since 1921
Now’s Your Time to Shine: How to Capture and Tell Your Story
Live Webinar - 5/26/2020 11:00:00 AM
The Paycheck Protection Program: Business implications of the loan forgiveness plan for today and beyond
Live Webinar - 5/27/2020 10:00:00 AM
Webinar: Returning to Work in Uncertain Times
Live Webinar - 5/28/2020 12:00:00 PM