Kurt Gresens, CPA, CMA, CGMA
Kurt Gresens is the managing partner and chairman of the board of Wipfli LLP. As managing partner, he is responsible for the vision, strategy, leadership, growth and overall performance of the entire firm. Kurt also ensures the culture and values of the firm are maintained and enhanced.
During his 30 years at Wipfli, Kurt has built a strong record of understanding critical issues, accurately evaluating problems and developing unique, sound business solutions. He values not just achieving success and profitability, but also the strategic journey to achieving those goals.
Kurt’s diverse business experience includes serving a range of client needs, including assurance, tax and advisory.
He will continue to grow the firm and secure its legacy by demonstrating Wipfli’s mission and vision, and by continually adding value to the solutions provided to new and existing clients alike.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Management Accountant
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA) - Member
- Financial Executives International (FEI) - Member
- Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) - Member
Areas of Focus
- Audits, reviews and compilations
- Tax advice for businesses and owners
- Business transaction consultations, mergers and acquisitions
- Succession planning
- Executive compensation
EducationUniversity of Wisconsin-Madison
- Bachelor of business administration degree