Kurt Gresens, CPA, CMA, CGMA
Kurt Gresens is the managing partner and chairman of the board of Wipfli LLP. He is responsible for the firm’s vision, strategy, leadership, growth and overall performance. Kurt also ensures that the culture and values of the firm are maintained and enhanced.
During more than 30 years at Wipfli, Kurt has built a strong record of understanding critical issues, accurately evaluating problems and developing unique, sound business solutions, both with clients and as a leader in the firm. He values not just success and profitability but also the strategic journey to achieving those goals.
Kurt’s diverse business experience taught him the value of having a deep, personal and trusting relationship with clients and the strategic and advisory role a CPA must bring. That includes proactively providing the clear solutions they need to lead their industries and achieve their goals.
His passion as managing partner is to grow the firm, empower associates’ career aspirations and secure its legacy by embodying the mission, vision and values that set Wipfli apart.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Management Accountant
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Allinial Global Executive Board of Directors — Secretary/Treasurer
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA) - Member
EducationUniversity of Wisconsin-Madison
- Bachelor of business administration degree