With over 20 years of experience, Matt Gelb provides business analysis and project management services for enterprise-wide business application implementations and process improvement efficiencies, with a primary focus on customer relationship management (CRM). He serves as the product manager of the Microsoft Dynamics® 365 for Customer Engagement/CRM team, one facet of the overall front office practice of Wipfli LLP. Matt has been involved in both specific and full-cycle assessments, selections, and implementations across multiple industries. His on-the-job knowledge enables him to assist clients from the vision and plan development stage through training, deployment, and follow-up support.
Matt leverages broad experience working with small, medium-sized, and large market-leading clients. The combination of his business consulting services and industry expertise produces the initiative, astute analysis, and unwavering commitment and enthusiasm that his clients have come to rely on.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Microsoft® Virtual Technology Solution Specialist (VTSP) - Microsoft Dynamics® CRM
- Microsoft® Certified Technology Specialist in:
- Managing Microsoft Dynamics® CRM Implementations
- Microsoft Dynamics® CRM Customization and Configuration
- Microsoft Dynamics® CRM Applications
- Microsoft Partner Network Sales Specialist - Microsoft Dynamics® CRM
- Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Green Bay - Board of trustees chair and corporate board member
- Greater Green Bay Habitat for Humanity - Board member
- Microsoft Dynamics® 365/CRM User Group (CRMUG) - Member
- Volunteer coach for high school and youth sports
- St. Matthew Parish, Father Allouez Catholic School, and Green Bay Area Catholic Education (GRACE) - Member of multiple committees, programs, and ministries, including finance council at St. Matthew
- Additional volunteer and fundraising activities with the American Heart Association, Boys & Girls Club of Green Bay, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, and Junior Achievement of Brown County