Kevin Cherney, CPA
Kevin Cherney is focused on serving the auto dealership industry, as well as other various retail businesses. He works with businesses from start-up operations to companies with over $500 million in annual revenue. Kevin is a leader of Wipfli's dealership practice, which serves approximately 250 retail rooftops across 25 states.
With Kevin's expertise in both taxation and operational consulting, he regularly assists clients with such services as strategic entity restructuring, buy/sell transactions, IRS audit defense, dealership performance analyses, and LIFO inventory elections and computations. Kevin has also helped clients minimize or defer their taxes through industry-specific accounting method changes.
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA) - Member
- Green Bay Running Club - President
- Allouez Optimist Club - Past president
- Green Bay Area Chamber of Commerce - Past ambassador