Kayla A. Nabbefeld, CPA
Kayla Nabbefeld is a manager in the audit and accounting practice, serving clients in the manufacturing and distribution and construction and real estate industries. Since joining the firm in 2014, she has leveraged her knowledge and experience to manage and execute audit, review, and compilation engagements, as well as provide technical accounting services and assist clients in achieving their goals. Kayla also oversees and completes numerous employee benefit plan audits, assisting plan sponsors with Internal Revenue Service and Department of Labor compliance requirements.
In addition to client responsibilities, Kayla is involved in college campus recruiting.
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA) - Member
ServicesAudit and Accounting
Areas of Focus
- Construction and real estate
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Audit and accounting
- Attestation engagements (audits, reviews, compilations, and agreed-upon procedures)
- Full- and limited-scope audit services
EducationSt. Norbert College
- Bachelor of business administration degree in accounting with a certification in Spanish