Jay M. Totzke, CPA
Jay Totzke is currently Wipfli’s Green Bay Market Leader and oversees a team of over 100 professionals who provide tax, audit and accounting, and consulting services for the firm’s clients. He is responsible for the overall financial results of the market, new client development, client retention, partner and associate development and community engagement.
In his client service role, Jay brings over 20 years of experience primarily serving financial institutions and professional sports teams. He strives to gain a thorough understanding of clients’ core operations to help them meet their business objectives. Interacting with clients regularly allows him to take a proactive approach in identifying their issues and helping them solve their problems.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA) - Member
ServicesAudit and Accounting
Areas of Focus
- Financial institutions industry
- Professional sports team industry
- Financial statement audits, reviews, and compilations
- Agreed-upon procedures
- Projections and forecasts
EducationUniversity of Wisconsin-Madison
- Graduate School of Banking
- Bachelor of business administration degree - Graduated cum laude