Stephanie J. Cavadeas, CPA
As a partner in Wipfli’s nonprofit and government practice, Stephanie Cavadeas oversees audit, tax, and management consulting opportunities and works with clients to maintain compliance with laws and regulations. With over 15 years of experience, she enjoys helping her clients achieve their mission by navigating the complex regulatory environment.
In addition, Stephanie handles many technical aspects of the nonprofit and government practice by producing and holding live training for clients and associates throughout the year on topics such as nonprofit accounting and reporting, board governance, and compliance regulations. Stephanie feels passionate working with nonprofit organizations where she can see first-hand the impact her clients have on their communities. She also oversees quality control for the audit and accounting practice; leading internal inspection, facilitating external peer reviews and assisition with coordination of firmwide training.
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Allinial Global Audit and Accounting Committee - Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA) - Member
- Freedom House Ministries, Inc. - Board President
- YMCA of Green Bay - Board member
- Frequent speaker for business and professional organizations