Chris Bryant is a senior consultant with Wipfli’s CIO advisory services practice and serves as a technology quarterback and coach for clients in the nonprofit and healthcare markets. He works alongside executive and IT leadership to help clients plan, implement and maintain technology solutions to increase the impact of their services by holistically aligning investments in technology/innovation with organizational strategic plans.
Having most recently served as technology lead for Operation Smile, an international children’s’ charity, Chris brings deep practical and hands-on experience in designing and implementing information systems for global delivery and in resource-constrained environments. In addition to extensive experience with nonprofits and healthcare, he brings experience in the manufacturing, energy, defense and government industries.
With a passion for leveraging technology for enhanced human performance, Chris spent almost two decades providing thought leadership and pragmatic solutions in professional education and training, knowledge/learning management and human systems integration.
Professional memberships and activities
- Innovation4Jobs (i4j) Think Tank – Member
- Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education (I/ITSEC) Education Committee – Past chair
- I/ITSEC – Past best paper chair
- Virginia Beach Public Schools, Technology Advisory Council – Past member
Areas of Focus
- CIO advisory services
- Cloud applications and readiness
- Digital transformation
- Enterprise architecture
- IT managed services
- Human systems integration
- Learning and knowledge management
- Training curriculum and content development
- Nonprofit program management
- Volunteer management
- Electronic medical records
EducationOld Dominion University
- Bachelor of science degree in business and information systems
How to build a tech-enabled volunteer strategy
Jun 10, 2020