Senior Manager, Technology
Chris Janke is a senior manager with over 25 years of experience in providing technology consulting services. He helps organizations implement and utilize technology to achieve organizational goals. Chris’s experience includes all aspects of IT service delivery, including planning, scoping, design, migration, configuration, training, documentation, report writing and user adoption.
Chris takes tremendous pride in the work he does and creates personal, lasting relationships with his clients. He believes these relationships establish shared goals that lead to better and lasting outcomes. Clients appreciate that Chris’s solutions, utilizing his past experiences and industry best practices, are tailored to their needs.
Professional memberships and activities
- Community Foundation of Northern Illinois – Trustee
- Blackhawk Area Council of Boy Scouts – Board member
- Cosmopolitan International – Mid-States Governor
ServicesBusiness consulting services
Areas of Focus
- Strategic technology planning
- Cloud solution readiness and deployment
- Information security consulting and risk assessment
- Workflow and process automation
- Technology training and adoption
EducationIndiana University – Bloomington, Indiana
- Bachelor of science degree in business marketing