Bradley Cook, CPA
Agribusiness Practice Leader
Brad Cook is a partner with vast experience in tax planning, tax compliance, and transition planning for family businesses and is focused on serving clients in the agriculture industry. He also serves as leader of the firm’s agriculture industry practice. As the industry leader, Brad oversees the practice and is responsible for overall financial results, strategic direction, and development of services within the practice, as well as partner and associate development.
Brad is a frequent speaker at the Montana Stockgrowers Association’s annual convention and has presented for the Young Ag Couples Conference, Montana’s Next Generation Conference, and the Montana Bankers Association’s Ag Bankers Conference. In addition, he is one of 20 emerging leaders to participate in Resource Education & Agriculture Leadership (REAL) Montana, a two-year program that builds a network of informed and engaged leaders to advance the agriculture and natural resource industries of Montana.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Certified Public Accountant (Montana and Oregon)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Montana Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA) - Member
- Helena Food Share - Board member and treasurer
- Helena Estate Planning Council - Treasurer
- Leadership Helena - 2008 graduate
- REAL Montana - Class III participant