Rick Dreher, CPA
Rick Dreher is the managing partner and chairman of the board of Wipfli LLP and oversees the vision and strategy, leadership, growth, and overall performance of the entire firm. Before becoming managing partner, Rick was the firm’s tax director and had responsibility for the firmwide tax function.
After assuming his role as managing partner, Rick transformed the existing leadership structure to include a COO and a CPO. This team collaboratively executes the firm's strategic plan, enhancing client value and stronger relationships, while managing and improving the overall performance of the firm.
Rick is also an accomplished speaker and has delivered presentations to the Institute of Management Accountants, AICPA, PKF International, PKFNA, Wipfli client groups, and various civic and charitable organizations. In September 2013, Rick was named one of INSIDE Public Accounting's Most Admired Peers.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Certified Public Accountant
- PKF North America - Chairman-elect and board member
- PKF North America, Membership Committee - Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Council member
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA) - Member
- Green Bay West Rotary Club - Past president and treasurer
- St. Mark Evangelical Lutheran Church - President and past treasurer
- Cerebral Palsy, Inc. - Past treasurer and chairman of the Budget/Audit Committee while serving on the board of directors