Tami McCann, CPA
Tami McCann is a partner specializing in tax. A seasoned professional, she has focused on providing highly customized tax services since the beginning of her career in 1988. Tami assists individuals and closely held companies in various industries with tax planning and preparation as well as wealth management strategies. Client relationships are very important to her, and she excels in her ability to communicate and coordinate team efforts with clients’ additional advisors to ensure the best possible outcome. Proactive with her tax strategies, Tami strives to minimize her clients’ tax liabilities and helps them achieve their financial goals.
An accomplished speaker, Tami frequently shares her tax knowledge at speaking engagements for a variety of industry and nonprofit groups.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA) - Member
- American Woman’s Society of Certified Public Accountants (AWSCPA) - Member
- Estate Planners Forum - Member
- Served on numerous local nonprofit boards