Justin Mosness, CPA, CVA
Justin Mosness is a partner concentrating his area of practice in the small business services group and, specifically, consulting in the areas of accounting and tax. Since 1995, he has provided clients with excellent service and the expertise needed to start, build, and succeed in their businesses. Justin serves clients in various industries including agriculture, construction and real estate, manufacturing and distribution, and health care. As a certified valuation analyst, he is highly skilled in evaluating and analyzing businesses for buying and selling opportunities or for preparing for business transition and succession planning. Justin leverages a vast amount of industry experience and technical knowledge to assist clients in overcoming challenges and achieving their business goals.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Montana Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA) - Member
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA) - Member