Quinn Martin, CPA
Quinn Martin has over 15 years of experience in assurance and auditing services, specializing in manufacturing, construction, distribution and a variety of other niche industries including PCAOB non-issuers. He focuses on employee benefit plan audits as well as system and engagement peer reviews.
Quinn assists his clients in the development of their own best practice programs to streamline internal processes and improve financial position, results of operations and cash flows and to deliver additional value to customers.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Professional memberships and activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MOCPA) – Member
- AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center – Member
- MOCPA Global Audit and Attestation Committee – Member
- University of Missouri-St. Louis Accounting Advisory Board – Member
ServicesAudit and Accounting
Areas of Focus
- Audit and accounting services
- Bachelor of science degree in business administration
- Master of science degree in business administration