John Schwab, CPA
John Schwab is the industry leader of Wipfli's firmwide construction and real estate practice, for which he coordinates the strategic direction. He has over 26 years of experience dedicated to providing his clients with straightforward, honest, thorough, and expert information they can rely on. John was partner in charge of the Milwaukee office tax department from 1995 to 2001.
John serves a full range of construction and real estate organizations with operations ranging from small, specialty subcontractors to national real estate organizations. He possesses strong analytical and long-range planning abilities as well as the keen ability to build strong, lasting relationships. John is extraordinarily adept at readily comprehending clients' unique needs and identifying creative yet practical solutions.
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional Memberships and Activities
- NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association - Board member
- NAIOP, Wisconsin Chapter - Board member
- NAIOP National - Capital Markets II Forum Member
- NAIOP National - Business Development Committee Member
- NAIOP National - Research Foundation Governor
- CommonBond Communities Wisconsin Advisory Board - Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA) - Member