Sharda Bethea, CCSFP, CISA
Sharda Bethea is a manager with over 6 years of experience providing audit and advisory services for clients within various industrious such as healthcare (device and hospital), data analytics, finance, and technology. She has extensive experience in delivering technology, security projects and programs while ensuring compliance with regulatory frameworks and best practices.
Sharda provides consulting and advisory services for IT audit/attestation, compliance design and implementation, system development, business process improvement, IT governance, information security, business continuity planning, vendor due diligence, privacy and risk analysis/mitigation.
- Certified CSF Practitioner (CCSFP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Security +
- ITIL v3
ServicesBusiness consulting services
Areas of Focus
- HIPAA risk assessment audit and advisory
- HITRUST validated and readiness assessments
- Project management
- Risk & Compliance development, including policy and procedure design and documentation, training, etc.
EducationUniversity of West Georgia
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing