Michael R. Vesel, CPA
Partner, Financial Institutions Practice Leader
As the leader of Wipfli LLP’s financial services practice, Mike Vesel is responsible for the overall financial results, strategic direction, and development of services within the practice, as well as partner and associate development.
Mike spends all of his time working with financial institutions. He also oversees Wipfli’s financial institutions trust practice. Mike has extensive knowledge in several financial institution-related industry areas and previously was in charge of the audit and accounting group of Wipfli’s financial institutions practice.
Mike’s recruiting and strategic planning experience helps him to understand and provide value in a variety of client situations. His clients value his experience and responsiveness, and they often call him first when they have questions. Mike finds that his clients value his ability to objectively challenge them to think outside the box when making business decisions.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Certified Public Accountant
- Wipfli’s Board of Directors - Past vice chairman
- Wipfli’s Professional Employee Recruiting Committee - Past chairman
- Newman Catholic Schools - Finance Committee chairman and Executive Committee member
- Everest Optimists - Past president