With over 40 years of financial management experience, Judy Waterman has a strong understanding of a wide range of consulting and accounting services including complete monthly financial reporting, budgeting, governmental reporting, and tax preparation for all types of tax reporting entities in a broad spectrum of businesses and individuals. She has specialized in nonprofit accounting—particularly community clinics and health centers—since 1988, serving organizations in Contra Costa, Humboldt, Lassen, Mendocino, Sacramento, Shasta, Sonoma, Marin, Napa, Trinity, and Tulare Counties. Judy leverages her extensive hands-on experience and knowledge to provide her clients with concise and personalized business solutions.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Licensed Tax Preparer (California)
- National Society of Accountants (NSA) - Member
- California Society of Accounting, Tax, and Payroll Professionals (CSATP) - Member
- Tapestry Family Services - Board member
- School for Performing Arts and Cultural Education (SPACE) - Board member