Michael Webber, CPA
Mike Webber is an auditor in Wipfli LLP’s nonprofit and government practice, with over 10 years of experience in auditing nonprofit organizations. His specialty in and focus on nonprofit organizations give him a deep understanding of the challenges they face. Clients appreciate Mike’s attention to detail and his dedication to helping them achieve their mission.
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA) - Member
- Leadership Greater Madison - Class #26
- StageQ, Inc., a local theater company in Madison, WI – Board treasurer
ServicesAudit and Accounting
Areas of Focus
- Audits of community action agencies, standalone Head Start agencies, workforce investment boards, associations, foundations, and community-based nonprofit organizations
- Compliance requirements of Head Start, Weatherization Assistance Program, Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, and other federal, state, and locally funded programs
- Accounting principles generally accepted in the United States (GAAP) for nonprofits
- Form 990 preparation and disclosure requirements
EducationUniversity of Wisconsin-Madison
- Bachelor of business administration degree in accounting
- Bachelor of business administration degree in risk management and insurance
COVID-19 Funding: Do I need a Single Audit?
Jul 19, 2020
Accounting for Debt – The Devil Is in the Details
Nov 02, 2016
Accounting for Debt The Devil Is in the Details
Nov 01, 2016
Document Retention: What’s Your Policy?
Jan 04, 2016
Document Retention: What's Your Policy?
Jan 04, 2016