Webinar: Investing in innovation with value-based care
9/13/2023 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM (CT)
Type: Live Webinar
Industry: Private Equity
Seats Remaining: 903
Name: Summer Gustin
Phone: 480 289 6052
The value-based care model is transforming the healthcare landscape — and the investment community is playing a crucial role. With its emphasis on delivering high-quality, cost-effective services, value-based care presents opportunities for both financial and social impact investments.
Join our panelists for a discussion session covering what investors should know about this innovative healthcare model.
By registering, you’ll be able to:
- Ask questions and get answers about value-based care investments.
- Understand the varied definitions of value-based care and how it can affect the investment community.
- Understand the participation of investors that implement value-based care models, and how upfront investments in areas such as infrastructure and technology can provide significant enterprise value upon a liquidity event.
- Identify the tools necessary to introduce a value-based plan to a practice or delivery system, such as actuarial studies, clinical/physician participation and data and analytics tools.
- Compare the various types of contractual arrangements for value-based care and evaluate which arrangement is best-suited for your medical group based on operational capabilities and risk appetite.
Who should attend:
Healthcare investors, C-suite executives, investment bankers and anyone with a strategic interest in value-based care platforms.
David Burke serves as the senior vice president of Population Health at Rancho Health MSO, a -value-based primary care medical group who is partnered with LightBay Capital. He currently oversees the organization’s efforts in the ACO REACH program, along with other operational and strategic support.
Terry is a partner at Regal Healthcare Capital Partners. Prior to Regal, Terry was the VP of operations at CHE Senior Psychological Services, a leading, private equity backed provider of mental health services to skilled nursing, assisted living, adult day care and rehab centers. He has also worked in management consulting at Bain & Co. and in private equity investing at Bain Capital.
Ryan Bilton is a consulting actuary with Axene Health Partners. He regularly works with both payers and providers to execute value-based care arrangements. He is an expert in value-based care contract structure, identifying opportunities to improve profitability and quantifying ROI of value-based care initiatives. Ryan is a chartered enterprise risk analyst, a fellow of the Society of Actuaries and a member of the American Academy of Actuaries.
Matt Perreault, partner at McDermott Will & Emery, advises healthcare organizations on complex transactions, sophisticated value-based care arrangements and related fraud and abuse matters. He represents health plans, accountable care organizations and diverse provider, risk intermediary, care management and provider enablement organizations on a wide range of value-based care agreements.