Wipfli LLP (Wipfli),a national accounting and consulting firm, has been named as Accounting Today’s 2019 Best Firms for Technology in the large firm category.
To participate, firms had to complete an extensive questionnaire that Accounting Today created with the help of a number of technology experts and consultants. Three dozen firms completed the questionnaire this year, out of which 11 were individually recognized as the Best Firms for Technology for 2019.
“We are very honored to be listed among Accounting Today’s 2019 Best Firms for Technology. As a firm, we believe in having a clear set of principles and criteria for approaching and managing each individual change — that includes technology as a disruptor,” said Kurt Gresens, Wipfli’s Practice Partner. “We have embedded technology and the transformation it brings into the firm’s innovative and entrepreneurial model in a multitude of ways, such as a knowledge management system, and we are seeing great results.”
Wipfli was recognized by the judges for its overall technology strategy. The following characteristics made the firm stand out among its competitors:
- Enables clients to work with us in a simple, frictionless, and deep and meaningful manner.
- Fully enables firm’s solutions in the cloud and with the highest levels of security.
- Develops and deliver the same/similar solutions for our clients that the firm has put in place for itself.
- Enhances maturity of software development processes to deliver optimal value and throughput.
- Builds a culture of partners and associates that embrace technology and an agile mindset.
- Harnesses the value and power of data, information and knowledge to offer better insights.
- Enables the firm’s associates to provide far more value through the use of automation and better knowledge/resource management.