Wipfli wins 5 platinum and gold Hermes Creative Awards
Thursday, April 29, 2021
Wipfli LLP, a top 20 national accounting and consulting firm, has been awarded three platinum and two gold Hermes Creative Awards by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals.
- Manufacturing resilience in the face of a crisis won a platinum award in the e-book category.
- The new normal: The ultimate COVID-19 guide to reopening offices and securing your business’s future also won a platinum award in the e-book category.
- From curiosity to clarity to results won a platinum award in the video creativity/videography category.
- Innovation and inspiration, Wipfli’s digital annual report, won a gold award in the e-annual report category.
- Nonprofit Priorities Benchmark 2020 Report won a gold award in the print media publications category.
Wipfli’s COVID-19 resource center also earned the firm an honorable mention.
“Our marketing team is an integral part of our firm's success,” said Brian Blaha, growth partner. “We're proud to see them recognized for all the great work they do promoting the One Wipfli brand."
The Hermes Creative Awards is an international competition for creative professionals. Each year, judges evaluate the creative industry’s best publications, branding collateral, websites and videos, as well as advertising, marketing and communication programs. There were over 6,000 entries from the United States, Canada and many other countries.
The awards are notably difficult to earn and are coveted among marketing professionals, advertising agencies, media conglomerates and Fortune 500 companies.