Click here for Map and Contact Information
Finding the right solutions for your needs
Since 2007, our team in Bengaluru has supported and augmented our service delivery and operations teams in the areas of technology consulting, IP development, audit and accounting, risk advisory services and internal operations. The team has contributed to several initiatives in technological innovation to enable next-generation capabilities in service delivery.
Our Bengaluru associates help us deliver value to our clients in the following areas:
- Custom software solutions development
- Cloud technology transformation and adoption
- Business intelligence and analytics
- Guidewire Insurance Platform implementation and support
- Web and mobile application development
- Business Solutions implementation using MS Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics® GP, Microsoft Dynamics® AX, MS SharePoint, MS Business Central and more
- Audit and financial accounting services
- Software IP and product development
- Risk advisory services
- Intacct implementation, integration and customization
- Infrastructure support – IT and ITES
Bengaluru (formerly known as Bangalore) is the capital city of the state of Karnataka, located in southern India on the Deccan Plateau. Perched at an elevation of nearly 1000 meters (3000 feet) above sea level, the highest altitude among India's major cities, Bengaluru offers a pleasant climate throughout the year.
Bengaluru is one of the fastest growing cities in the world, with an estimated population of around 12 million. Known as the Silicon Capital of India, Bengaluru offers a much-sought-after combination of opportunities, a vibrant cosmopolitan culture, renowned hospitality and warmth.
Tower B, 4th Floor, Global Village Tech Park, Mylasandra / Pattenegere Villages RVCE Post, Off Mysore Road