Pete Aden, CPA, CCIFP
Pete Aden is a partner focused on providing tax, audit, and consulting services for businesses in various industries including construction and real estate, government/ Housing and Urban Development (HUD), and professional services organizations. His experience in the construction and real estate industry runs deep, having specialized in serving the industry since 1999.
Pete is very active in community organizations and was recognized by the Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants (COCPA) as an Everyday Hero in 2017 for the difference he has made in others’ lives and the contributions he has made to developing the next generation of certified public accountants.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional
- Everyday Hero - COCPA - 2017
- Industry Partner of the Year - Independent Electrical Contractors (IEC) Rocky Mountain - 2016
- Colorado Chapter Associate Member of the Year - Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) - 2011-2012
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- COCPA - Member
- CFMA - Member
- Institute of Certified Construction Industry Financial Professionals (ICCIFP) - Member