Andrew C. Blank, CPA/ABV, CFA
Andrew Blank is a manager in Wipfli’s Private Equity and Transaction Advisory Services team where he provides buy-side and sell-side transaction support and consulting for corporations, family offices, private equity funds, and their portfolio holdings.
In addition, Andrew assists in the valuation of businesses for purposes of estate planning, gifting, buyouts, and disputes. He has experience in a wide variety of industries, including manufacturing and distribution, business products and services, family limited partnerships, and others. Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV), Andrew leverages his knowledge to provide clients with accurate and timely valuation services for an optimal outcome.
- Chartered Financial Analyst®
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accredited in Business Valuation
Professional memberships and activities
- CFA Institute - Member
- CFA Society Chicago - Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS) - Member
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG®) - Member
- AICPA ABV Credential Committee - Member
- AICPA ABV Exam Review Task Force - Chair