April D. Bacon
April Bacon is a manager in Wipfli’s technology consulting practice, with a concentration on financial information systems. Her specialties include projects in highly regulated industries such as gaming, government, housing authorities, and government contracting. As a member of Wipfli’s tribal organization team, April focuses on change management and project implementation execution and has a passion for tribal projects and reengineering processes to match best practices for reporting performance metrics across her clients’ organizations.
April takes great pride in partnering with key stakeholders to assist in developing project plans that focus on successfully deploying modern accounting and financial management solutions. She plays an important role in the configuration phase of implementations, facilitating cross-functional end-user training and providing ongoing customer support. Through the application of advanced technology, April partners with clients who are looking to drive digital transformation with greater levels of control and gain higher levels of business intelligence while reducing resource waste.
- Intacct Certified Implementation Specialist
Professional memberships and activities
- Intacct Premier Partner
- Intacct President’s Club
Areas of Focus
- Solution design for financial and business information systems
- Business analysis to meet system requirements
- Project management of business management solutions implementations
- Project management
- Ongoing system support
- Strategic accounting management
- Master of business administration degree with an accounting emphasis