Kelly Arduino has over 20 years of experience in working with healthcare and senior living organizations. She is the industry leader of the healthcare practice at Wipfli, which combines the strengths of consultants and CPAs to provide financial and strategic services to clients. Kelly is a former investment banker and is well-versed in financing options and debt structure to assist in the evaluation of project feasibility and capital plan development.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- US Congress Credit Subcommittee – Meeting the Infrastructure Needs of Rural America – Panelist
- Speaker at various national conferences and meetings
Areas of Focus
- Strategic planning
- Capital Planning
- Organizational design and restructuring
- Market assessment and new business planning
- Facilitation of strategic affiliations and alliances
- USDA financing assistance
EducationNorthwestern University, Kellogg School of Management
- Master of business administration degree in finance and strategy
- Master's degree in counseling psychology
- Bachelor's degree in organizational development
5 Steps to make healthcare more patient focused
Jul 31, 2023
How technology is driving growth in rural healthcare
Jul 31, 2023
Business Intelligence for McKesson EMR
Oct 05, 2016
In The News
Kelly Arduino shares how hospitals are finding efficiencies, deploying technology and working smart...
DealFlow's Healthcare Services Investment News | Aug 13, 2023
Recent Increases in Hospital Revenues — A Blip or a Trend?
Dealflow’s Healthcare Services Investment News | Jul 11, 2023
Can the Pandemic-Accelerated Adoption of Digital Health Technology be a Positive Prognosis for Rura...
MarketScale | Apr 06, 2023
65% of rural hospitals confident they will not merge with larger group, report says
Beckers | Feb 02, 2023
Kelly Arduino gives take on rural hospital’s 2023 outlook
FierceHealthcare | Dec 21, 2022