Click here for Map and Contact Information
Gain lasting results with personalized tools and insights from a top accounting and business consulting firm
With over 2,400 associates and 50 offices, Wipfli ranks among the top 20 accounting and business consulting firms in the nation.
We specialize in accounting, tax, audit, consulting and private wealth services that are customized to fit your needs and help you achieve your goals.
Our associates focus on specific areas to provide in-depth knowledge and industry-specific solutions. Some of the industries our Atlanta-based accountants and business consultants specialize in include: financial services entities and FinTech, as well as craft beverages, insurance and other emerging businesses.
From auditing, reporting and compliance for public and private companies to private client and small business accounting services, our Atlanta professionals bring specific skills, accreditations and perspectives to the table.
Our Atlanta office, formerly Porter Keadle Moore, LLC, joined Wipfli effective October 1, 2019, to provide their clients with expanded capabilities, additional cutting-edge services and more technical specialization.
Our Atlanta office has been recognized for the following:
- Accounting Today Southeast Regional Leader 2017
- Accounting Today Best Accounting Firms to Work 2007-2017
- Best Places to Work for Millennials 2015
- Inside Public Accounting Top 200 Firms 2010 and 2011
- Inside Public Accounting Best of the Best Firms 2011
- Inside Public Accounting Top 50 Firms 2011
- Psychologically Healthy Workplace 2008
We’re a member of:
- Alabama Bankers Association Incorporated
- Association for Financial Technology
- Community Bankers Association of Georgia
- Georgia Bankers Association (GBA)
- Georgia Craft Brewers Guild
- Georgia Credit Union Affiliates
- Georgia Society of CPAs
- Greater North Fulton Chamber of Commerce
- Insurance Accounting & Systems Association (IASA)
- Mississippi Bankers Association
- National Association of Government Guaranteed Lenders
- North Carolina Bankers Association
- South Carolina Banker Association
- Technology Association of Georgia (TAG)
- TAG | FinTech