Get results that transform from a top accounting and business consulting firm
As needs arise in an ever-changing business environment, you need the resources of a firm with a broad array of resources.
At Wipfli, a top 20 national firm, we’re proud to give our clients the value and experience of a diverse firm that specializes in a wide range of services and industries.
With assurance, accounting, tax and consulting services customized to your needs, Wipfli helps you overcome challenges, achieve your goals and plan for future success.
Specialized services in the Atlanta area
Our associates focus on specific areas to provide in-depth knowledge and industry-specific solutions. Some of the industries our Atlanta-based accountants and business consultants specialize in include financial services entities and FinTech, as well as craft beverages, insurance and other emerging businesses.
From auditing, reporting and compliance for public and private companies to private client and small business accounting services, our Atlanta professionals bring specific skills, accreditations and perspectives to the table.
Our Atlanta office has been recognized for the following:
- Accounting Today Southeast Regional Leader 2017
- Accounting Today Best Accounting Firms to Work 2007-2017
- Best Places to Work for Millennials 2015
- Inside Public Accounting Top 200 Firms 2010 and 2011
- Inside Public Accounting Best of the Best Firms 2011
- Inside Public Accounting Top 50 Firms 2011
- Psychologically Healthy Workplace 2008
We are invested in the communities where we work and live, and are involved with the following organizations:
- Alabama Bankers Association Incorporated
- Association for Financial Technology
- Atlanta Technology Angels
- Atlanta Tech Village
- Advanced Technology Development Center at Georgia Tech
- Community Bankers Association of Georgia
- Georgia Bankers Association (GBA)
- Georgia Craft Brewers Guild
- Georgia Society of CPAs
- Insurance Accounting & Systems Association (IASA)
- League of Southeast Credit Unions
- Louisiana Bankers Association
- Mississippi Bankers Association
- National Association of Government Guaranteed Lenders
- North Carolina Bankers Association
- South Carolina Banker Association
- Technology Association of Georgia (TAG)
- TAG | FinTech
- The Atlanta Blockchain (TAB)