Morgan Crowley, CPA
Morgan Crowley is a senior manager with over 7 years of experience in providing risk advisory and audit services. She serves clients exclusively in the financial institution industry.
Morgan is experienced in providing financial statement audit and outsourced internal audit services to a variety of private and public financial institutions. She has particular expertise with SOX internal control documentation, testing and consulting services for both accelerated filers and small reporting companies, as well as FDICIA compliance and consulting for financial institutions with greater than $1 billion in total assets.
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional memberships and activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
ServicesAudit and Accounting Business consulting services
Areas of Focus
- Public company / PCAOB audit
- Attestation engagements
- Internal audit
- Agreed upon procedures
EducationGeorgia Southern University
- Bachelor of business administration degree in accounting
- Master’s degree in accounting