Artur Kuznetsov is a manager in Wipfli’s risk advisory service practice and advises clients nationwide in the areas of information technology (IT) and operational internal controls. He has extensive knowledge of and experience in performing System and Organization Controls (SOC) 1 and SOC 2 examinations, IT general control reviews, cybersecurity reviews, information risk assessments, and consulting. Artur works with clients in a wide variety of industries including governments, financial institutions, third-party data processors, statement printers, data centers, and more.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) - Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
Areas of Focus
- SOC 1, SOC 2, and SOC 3 examinations
- Readiness assessments
- IT general control reviews
- Risk assessments
- Compliance assessments
- Technology audits
EducationSouthern New Hampshire University - Hooksett, New Hampshire
- Master of science in cyber security
- Bachelor of science degree in business administration with a concentration in accounting
My data center has a SOC exam. Do I also need one?
Jan 27, 2020
SOC 1 vs SOC 2: What’s the difference?
Oct 23, 2019
Tips for passing a SOC audit
Aug 12, 2019