Blake Hort, CPA
Blake Hort is a manager in Wipfli’s healthcare practice. Since joining the firm, he has been entirely involved in the healthcare industry, allowing him to develop a strong knowledge and understanding of the industry. He is dedicated to providing clients with outstanding service in any area that he helps in.
Blake’s experience allows him to provide high-quality service to health care organizations, including hospitals, nursing homes and other health-related nonprofit organizations. He focuses primarily on healthcare reimbursement consulting and he also specializes in healthcare audit, including planning and oversight of financial statement audits.
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA) - Member
Areas of Focus
- Financial statement audits for healthcare and nonprofit organizations
- Operational consulting
- Accounting assistance services
- Retirement plan, and federal and state program audits
- Medicare and Medicaid cost report preparation and review, and reimbursement optimization
EducationUniversity of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Bachelor degree in accounting and finance