Robert P. Dube, Jr., CPA
Bob Dube, Jr. is a partner who provides audit, accounting, and related tax services to governmental entities, nonprofit organizations, trade associations, and small businesses. He is responsible for the content of auditor’s reports, control and coordination of audit services, identification and resolution of audit and accounting matters, and presentation of the final management letter, financial statements, and compliance reports.
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Sidney Athletic Association - Board treasurer
- Messalonskee Area Youth Softball Association - Board member
- Thomas College Alumni Association Accounting Professionals Group - Lead volunteer