Larry Elisco, CPA/ABV, CCS-P
Larry Elisco is a partner in Wipfli LLP’s health care practice and works closely with physician practices to provide accounting, audit, and valuation services. He has extensive experience serving the needs of physicians and their practices. Larry has specialized expertise in comprehensive financial reporting for physician practices, analyzing physician compensation and utilization, evaluating the financial viability of ancillary services and equipment, and preparing practice valuations for sale, partner admittance, and marital dissolution proceedings.
Larry’s prior experience with a national accounting firm involved performing financial audits in conjunction with public filings with the SEC, including the consolidation of large physician practices in the infertility and ophthalmology specialties. He also has consulted on numerous fraud investigations as well as performed special projects including evaluating the effectiveness of outsourced and internal billing processes on behalf of hospital-based physician practices.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accredited in Business Valuation
- Certified Coding Specialist - Physician Practices
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) - Member
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS) - Member
- Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) - Member
- Independent Physician Advisors - Board member
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) - Adjunct faculty member