Stephanie L. Ferrario
Stephanie Ferrario is a senior human resources consultant with experience working in human resources and marketing. She has worked with clients on recruitments and selections, base and incentive compensation research, training and development, and problem solving on organizational issues. Stephanie is a certified Predictive Index® analyst and helps organizations use this behavioral assessment tool to recruit, develop, and manage talent. She enjoys helping clients focus on their greatest asset—their employees.
Stephanie’s extensive experience in human resources enables her to help clients with their “people” issues, from day-to-day to complex. She is passionate about building and maintaining strong client relationships. Stephanie is a skilled speaker and has presented at many conferences.
- Predictive Index® Analyst
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Central Wisconsin Society for Human Resource Management - Member
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) - Member
ServicesBusiness consulting services
Areas of Focus
- Recruitment and selection of mid-management and executive talent
- Certified analyst of the Predictive Index® behavioral assessment
- Human resources department reviews
- Consultation on employee relations issues
- Job description development
- Employee handbook review and development
- Compensation system design
EducationUniversity of Wisconsin-Madison
- Bachelor of science degree in communications
Is your business impacted by the new overtime rule?
Oct 03, 2019