Donna Mae Huss, CPA
Donna Mae Huss focuses primarily on providing audit and accounting services within Wipfli LLP’s health care practice. Through her education and experience, she has developed expertise in serving a variety of health care-related clients including hospitals, critical access hospitals, skilled nursing homes, assisted living facilities, senior housing facilities, HUD-assisted projects, and federally qualified health centers (FQHC).
Donna Mae’s industry focus allows her to maintain a deep understanding of the various complex accounting reimbursement and operational issues related to health care organizations. She is dedicated to aiding in the success of her clients and providing exceptional customer service. Donna Mae’s analytical skills, attention to detail, and dedicated commitment to understanding the unique issues affecting health care organizations allow her to provide clients with quality audit, accounting, compliance, and reimbursement services.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA) - Member
- MNCPA Young Professionals Group - Member
- Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) - Member