James D. Striska, CPA
Jim Striska is a tax manager with Wipfli’s financial services practice. Since beginning his career in public accounting in 2011, he has focused on serving investment partnership clients, with a primary focus on hedge funds and commodity pools. Jim has a keen understanding of partnership agreements and private placement memorandums, which allows him to dedicate his focus to partnership allocations.
In addition, Jim is involved in tax planning and preparation for high-net-worth individuals and privately held businesses. He believes a thorough understanding of personal tax matters enhances his ability to serve pass-through entity clients.
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Public Certified Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS) - Member
ServicesCPA Tax Services
Areas of Focus
- Hedge fund and commodity pool taxation
- High-net-worth individuals
- Partnership and corporate taxation
- Tax planning
EducationUniversity of Illinois at Chicago
- Master of science degree in accounting
- Bachelor of science degree in accounting