Get results that transform from a top accounting and business consulting firm
As needs arise in an ever-changing business environment, you need the resources of a firm with a broad array of resources.
At Wipfli, a top 20 national firm, we’re proud to give our clients the value and experience of a diverse firm that specializes in a wide range of services and industries.
With assurance, accounting, tax and consulting services customized to your needs, Wipfli helps you overcome challenges, achieve your goals and plan for future success.
Specialized services in the Naperville area
Our associates focus on specific areas to be able to provide in-depth knowledge and industry-specific solutions. Some of the industries our Naperville accountants and business consultants specialize in include: construction, distribution, healthcare, manufacturing, nonprofits, professional services, retail and technology. They also have a strong practice conducting audits of governments.
In addition, our Naperville office specializes in business advisory services and consulting, as well as serving as controllers and CFOs for mid-size companies. They also provide fraud prevention, investigation and recovery services.
Our Naperville office, formerly Klein Hall, joined Wipfli effective November 1, 2019, to provide their clients with expanded capabilities, additional cutting-edge services and more technical specialization.
Our Naperville office has been recognized for the following:
- Accounting Today’s “100 Best Accounting Firms to Work For” 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Accounting Today’s “Best Firms for Women” 2019
- Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 5000” list 2017 2018 and 2019
- Inc Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2019
- Daily Herald “Top Accounting Firms” 2017
We are invested in the communities where we work and live, and are involved with the following organizations:
- Illinois CPA Society
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Association of School Business Officials International (ASBOI)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA)
- Illinois Association of School Business Officials (IASBO)
- Illinois Government Finance Officers Association (IGFOA)
- Naperville Area Chamber of Commerce
Proud partner of the Chicago Bears
Cost allocation: What changes and what stays the same with COVID-19
Live Webinar - 4/14/2020 11:00:00 AM
Federally negotiated indirect cost rates including COVID-19 updates
Live Webinar - 4/16/2020 11:00:00 AM
The impact to the 10% De Minimus Rate during COVID-19
Live Webinar - 4/21/2020 11:00:00 AM