Scott Duenser, CPA
Scott Duenser is a partner and certified public accountant with more than 25 years of experience who works with governmental and not-for-profit clients to improve financial reporting and internal controls.
Scott provides guidance to clients regarding the implementation of new accounting standards and develops strategies to streamline processes and internal controls.
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional memberships and activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS) – Member
- ICPAS Governmental Report Review Committee – Member
- Illinois Association of School Business Officials (IASBO) – Member
- Exchange Club of Naperville – Board member and past treasurer
- Naperville Ribfest – Steering committee finance chairman